How do I give funds to be a part of a missionary’s work?
- You may give securely online and designate your gift to a GBMB missionary, GBC’s Faith Promise Mission Fund, or to a GBC missions project.
- You may send funds via check to Grace Baptist Missions Board at 3023 N. Union Road, Franklin, Ohio 45005.
- If you are a member of Grace Baptist Church you may designate a gift with a giving envelope.
Are designated funds given 100% to missionaries or their projects?
Yes, ALL funds are given as designated. In the event where a missionary is no longer on a specified board or field, we will contact the giver to return or redirect funds with approval. If we are not able to contact the giver we will return the funds along with an explanation to the giver. Missionaries with the Grace Baptist Missions Board are charged no fees for deposits to their accounts.
I am a missionary on deputation and would like to request a meeting for support. What do I do?
- You may email your packet to our Missions Director.
- You may mail a physical packet to Grace Baptist Missions Board at 3023 N. Union Road, Franklin, OH 45005.
What is the process once you receive my deputation packet?
The packet is reviewed by the Missions Director and the Mission Board. If we approve and have funds available, we will set up a virtual meeting to hear your testimony, field information, and calling.