Tom and Tiffany Depew did not grow up in Christian homes. Tom was reached as a result of his sending church’s youth ministry. Tiffany was brought to church by her aunt. Tom and Tiffany met and were married at Grace Baptist in Middletown, OH. After graduating bible college, The Depew family had an opportunity to serve on a 6 month internship with veteran missionaries in China. During this trip, God confirmed to the Depew family that they need to go to China as church planters to preach the gospel, train men, and plant local churches!
China is the worlds most populated country with 1.35 Billion people! There are very few gospel preaching churches in China to account for the billion who have never heard the gospel of Jesus Christ. Please keep the Depew family in your prayers as they plan to take the gospel to the lost souls in the China!
- May Update 2016, [...]
- The Go-Giver, I just finished reading "The Go-Giver" and wanted to share a few of my thoughts about the book. Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed it and felt challenged to improve in several areas of my life. This book does a good job portraying the importance of giving and how it effects every area of your life! Listed below are two of the five laws for success that the book explains in greater detail. This would be considered a business book, but I believe the lessons in this book can be applied i [...]
- April Update 2016, [...]
- March Update 2016, [...]
- February Update 2016, [...]
- January Update 2016, Dear Pastors and praying friends,We want to thank all of you who have been praying for our family and our ministry in China! Last month we welcomed our first child into the world, Lydia Claire Depew! We are so grateful that the Lord allowed us to have a safe delivery for Tiffany and Lydia. We are still amazed by how good our God has been to us.January has been a busy month and we have been able to present our ministry to some great churches in: OH,MI,IN,NY and PA! God has continu [...]
- November Update 2015, Dear Pastor and praying friends Tiffany and I want to thank all of you who have been praying for us. We were able to present our ministry in 11 different churches this month in: OH,IN,IL,WV, and SC! We currently have 10% of our needed support coming in and we praise the Lord for this! We have heard from three new supporting churches this month and are praying to hear back from five more by next month! Tiffany is currently 36 weeks pregnant, which means we only have one more month until we get to [...]
- October Update 2015 , Dear Pastor and praying friends Tiffany and I want to thank all of you who have been praying for us.We have been on deputation since August and we were able to present our ministry in 10 different churches this month in: OH,IN,KY, and VA! We were also able to be a part of three Missions Conferences in October! Since starting deputation just a couple months ago, The Lord has been gracious to us and has already provided several supporting churches who will be partnering with us! We are currently a [...]
- September Update 2015, Dear Pastor and praying friends, Tiffany and I want to thank all of you who have been praying for us. Your prayers truly mean the world to us! We officially started deputation last month and we were able to present our ministry in 10 different churches this month in OH,IL,WV, and TX! September was obviously a busy month for us, but it was well worth it because of the friendships and partnerships that were formed! We currently have three supporting churches and are anticipating a couple more by t [...]
- August Update 2015, Dear Pastor and praying friends Tiffany and I just started deputation earlier this month to be church planting missionaries in China! We got back from our six month internship in Taiwan back in June and in July I started calling pastors full time. Since then, the Lord has allowed us to schedule more than 40 meetings throughout this year and into 2016! August has been a busy but an exciting month! I have preached and presented in 6 different churches this month in Ohio,Indiana, [...]