I married my sweet wife, Senja, in February of 2003. The Lord has been gracious to entrust us with three wonderful children, Micah, Laura and Heidi. I was called to serve in full-time ministry when I was in the sixth grade. However due to much wandering, it was not till six years ago that I began the journey to prepare for this calling. June 2013 I completed my first leg of training at Grace Baptist Bible Institute. I am currently on deputation as my family and I have surrendered to the call of reaching Hungarians for Christ. I am also continuing my education through Patriot University where I hope to complete my education with a doctorate in Biblical Counseling.
I have been involved with and in every area of ministry that a lay person can be. Growing up in church and being active in door knocking and inviting folks to church is the heart of my childhood memories. I have a heart for serving, leading and loving others to Christ thought the example of my life. May God receives the Glory from my life.
- Faith comes in Obedience, Text John 2:1-11 Thought : The servant’s faith was revealed through their obedience despite not understanding. Imagine that you were a server in John 2. Jesus is about to perform his first public miracle. To date, Jesus is just the son of a Carpenter (as man sees him) and has yet to reveal his power. […]
- Knowing God and Seeing God…., To begin with, knowing God personally is the only way we sinners can be saved. Jesus said, “Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent” (John 17:3). After healing a blind beggar, Jesus later searched for him and found him in the temple, […]
- Hello, We all love our name… really we do, that’s is how we have known it was time for dinner growing up! Ha, Even if that name called was not the name on our birth certificates we love that name. All through our life our name is used in applications, and interviews and report cards. Even […]
- The Eyes of Jesus, Luke 22:54-62 The viewpoint of Peter, He was the one that in Luke 22:34 was told that he will deny Christ, He was the one that defend Christ in the garden and yet here we find him of in the distance, alone, yet surrounded by people. Have we felt this way? Alone, yet around by […]
- Budapest Visit part one, Well, I want to say thank you to everyone that has prayed and did pray for our trip to Hungary. It was without a doubt a great time! This was my third trip to Hungary and each time I am there longer and learn more and more about the great need for the gospel. One […]
- Ps 2 and my response to the recent shootings, Psalm 2 “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?” Psalms 2:1 How appropriate for this to be next in line to discuss. At the time of this post it is just a few days after the shooting spree at an elementary school in Connecticut. (As I spoke with my wife […]
- Petra –City in the Rocks, Petra –City in the Rocks Enclosed by towering rocks and cliffs of soft red and cream colored marbled mountains, Petra is located south of the Dead Sea about 100 km by road. Carved by the resending waters of the great flood, this range of mountains becomes a focal point of History and is scattered all […]
- counsel of the ungodly, “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.” Psalm 1:1 “Counsel of the ungodly” this makes me to think of so many things. Where do we get our information from? How do we know truth? […]
- Light bulb moment., From the forward of Bibilcal Missions by Roy Dearmore, Ron Thomas writes, ” The best way to disciple is one on one in bodily presence. What better way to teach than to walk and talk personally with someone. unfortunately, this means is not always possible. Time and space limit our ability to personally, bodily, disciple everyone. Tapes and personal […]
- Building a Church through Preaching the Word. John 17:6, John17:6 I have MANIFESTED thy name unto the MEN which thou GAVEST ME out OF THE WORLD and they HAVE KEPT THY WORD. Discipleship is the key that unlocks the door to personal and overall church growth. It is discipleship that Christ used to grow His followers in to the disciples that became not only the 12 but the foundation of HIS Church. I […]