Bro. Donnie Sixt and his family are missionaries to Scandinavia. Their goals are to preach the Gospel, train national leaders and plan local churches.
It was in the beginning part of 2013 that I knew God was calling us to the mission field. Since that time, God has allowed me to take three missions trips, all overseas. My first trip was to China with a veteran missionary named Jake. There I got to see an established church-planting ministry that had started four churches in only seven years. Later on, in June of 2014, I was asked to participate in a baseball camp in Hungary. Since baseball is foreign to most of Hungarians, the pastor, Zsolt Kovacs, wanted to use it as an evangelistic outreach to the local children. Seven souls made professions of faith during that trip. The last and most recent trip God allowed us to take was a survey trip to Scandinavia. We visited four cities in Denmark and Sweden.
- July/August 2017 Update, Dear Pastors, Churches, and Praying Friends, Thank you for your faithful prayers and support for our family and ministry. Over the past several weeks, many people have sent us cards and gifts of love and encouragement. Words cannot express our gratitude and appreciation for this. It is so reassuring to know the type of people […]
- May/June 2017 Update, Dear Pastors, Churches, and Praying Friends, Thank you for your continued prayers and support for our family. Many of you may have already heard by now, but some of you have not. We were expecting our first daughter to be born on July 14 of this year. However, our baby girl, Layna Jewel, passed away […]
- March/April 2017 Update, Dear Pastors, Churches, and Praying Friends, Thank you for your prayers and support over the last two months. Our family was blessed to present our ministry before multiple churches in Ohio, Michigan, Texas, Indiana, Florida, and Wisconsin. By God’s grace, we now have over 65% of our needed support. What’s more, we have been hearing […]
- January/February 2017 Update, Dear Pastors, Churches, and Praying Friends, Thank you for your faithful thoughts and prayers for our family. We are praying for you as well. For us, 2017 started fast. The first six week of the year were spent in Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana. While in the South, we were able to share our ministry with […]
- December 2016 Prayer Letter, Dear Pastors, Churches, and Praying Friends, Thank you for your warm thoughts and faithful prayers and support for our family and ministry. As the year comes to a close, we have much to be thankful for. First and foremost, we are thankful for the salvation that God has so graciously granted us through the sacrifice […]
- September/October 2016 Prayer Letter, Dear Family and Friends, Pastors and Churches, Thank you for your faithful prayers and support for our ministry. Since our last update, the Lord has increased our support to 44%, for which we are very thankful. We have had some great meetings, including some missions conferences, with churches in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and West Virginia. […]
- Sixt-E Second Update (August 2016),
- July 2016 Prayer Letter Update, Continuing The past month has kept our family on the road and in front of God’s people. Sometimes as we look back and try to evaluate what’s taken place and how God has recently worked, the conclusion is simply this: by His grace and faithfulness, He has allowed us to continue in our pursuit for […]
- May 2016 Prayer Letter, Deputation progress By God’s grace, we were honored and privileged to participate in some wonderful missions conferences and church services in Ohio and Indiana over the past few weeks. A number of these have expressed an interest and desire to partner with us to spread the gospel of Christ in Scandinavia, and we are praying […]
- March/April 2016 Prayer Letter, Deputation progress It’s been a blessed number of weeks since our last update. By God’s grace, we were able to participate in five different missions conferences in Ohio and Michigan, as well as present our ministry in several other churches. Five more churches have began supporting our ministry. 36% of our needed monthly support has […]