Frequently Asked Questions

How do I give funds to be a part of a missionary's work?

You may send funds via a check to Grace Baptist Church designating funds to missionary at to 3023 North Union Road, Franklin ,Ohio ,45005. You may designate on your giving envelope by missionary s name and amount.

How do I give funds to Projects listed on your website?

Use donate button on website, fill out information and we will receive through PayPal minus what the cost of processing fee by PayPal. You may also send funds to Grace and we will deposit with their board. If GBMB is their board we deposit in their account 100% of funds given, as we charge missionary s no fees whatsoever.

Are designated funds given 100% to missionary or their project?

Yes, ALL funds are given as designated. There are certain circumstances where missionary s are no longer on that board or field. We will contact you to return or redirect funds with your approval. If we are not able to contact giver we would send funds back with explanation to giver.

I am a Missionary on Deputation and would like to request a meeting for Support, what do i do?

Please send packet, either electronic by email to or in mail to our address, in question one above –  Attention; Mark W Allen, Missions Director, Grace Baptist Church.

What is the process once you receive my Deputation Packet?

The packet is then reviewed by Mission Director and the Mission Board. If  we approve and have funds available we will set up FaceTime/Skype meeting to speak with the missionary to hear testimony,field information and calling. We have also set up times, if missionary is in the vicinity of GBC, to have missionary in our meetings on Monday. Any further questions please fell free to contact me at Grace 513-423-4658 x1005.